Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Co-workers on allotments

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:41:41 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Maybe the allotmenteers could put a big poster that says you want an
allotment please contact ...... and put the name of someone who would act
as co ordinator. Or put an advert in the Press?
--

Janet one doesn't pay for an advert in the local press :-((

A 'Letter to the Editor', which is free, brings a great response :-))

Worded carefully, it could possibly be 'The Letter of the Week' and be
awarded a financial reward.

Been there done that got the cheque. :-))

Mike

Ours pay pub vouchers (or did... ) and I enjoyed my pub dinner very
much!

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk