Old 09-11-2011, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Polygala myrtifolia

"Bob Hobden" wrote ...

Anyone growing it or any of it's varieties successfully in the UK? Where
about in the UK are you? Does it take frost? Does it flower well and when?

I was just laughing to myself about the replies, if someone had asked me who
I thought might reply you would all have been on the list. Perhaps I've been
on this Ng too long. :-)
Thank you all for your experience and comments.
--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK