Old 11-11-2011, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Harris[_2_] Steve Harris[_2_] is offline

Default Gooseberry. How can I prevent mildew next year?

In article ,
lid (Fuschia) wrote:

As you have demonstrated, it's all about airflow. You have done all
the right things, so I'm wondering about the site. Are your bushes in
a sheltered spot under a wall or hedge?

I believe different varieties have different susceptibility. I grow
'Leveller' without trouble in a very sheltered spot.

Useful reading:
http://apps.rhs.org.uk/advicesearch/...e.aspx?pid=739

Steve Harris - Cheltenham - To get my real address, remove one fruit