Old 14-11-2011, 06:25 PM
newbiegardener newbiegardener is offline
Registered User

Default Garden Gravel Stones going green!

In the past few weeks I have noticed that large areas of our gravel - its a landscaped garden area turning green on top (sort of limey colour).

Thought it might be the dog 'wee' but it seems to be in areas that he never goes to.

Has anyone any ideas what might be causing this and if I can doing anything to reverse/stop it?

it has been very wet/damp recently down here in the South West.

thanks

Jeff