Old 14-11-2011, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_12_] AriesVal[_12_] is offline

Default decking path question again

On 14/11/2011 16:46, 'Mike' wrote:
wrote in message
After my original question in here a few weeks ago about what to do about
making a wooden walkway non slip I decided the best way to go about that
was to line it with chicken wire as advised. My question is tho, my
husband bought wire, but it not the normal type of chicken wire, it's made
up of inch size squares. Never seen wire like that before. Now I'm almost
sure it will do the job but not entirely sure as the wire is unkinked if
you see what I mean but chicken wire has little dents in it.

Hope I've explained that clearly as I'm wondering if we should return it
and buy the 'proper' stuff as I really need to make this walkway safe to
walk on.

I wouldn't go down the chicken wire route anyway. OK some people here like
it, but I would go the anti slip pad or paint route. Far more attractive.
However if you want a Commercial outlook OK, but is it a domestic or
commercial set up?

Mike

Domestic but not in a decorative place - so long as it does the job it
will be fine.

--
I'm not perfect! Are you?