Old 14-11-2011, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_12_] AriesVal[_12_] is offline

Default decking path question again

On 14/11/2011 16:15, harry wrote:
On Nov 14, 10:05 am, wrote:
After my original question in here a few weeks ago about what to do
about making a wooden walkway non slip I decided the best way to go
about that was to line it with chicken wire as advised. My question is
tho, my husband bought wire, but it not the normal type of chicken wire,
it's made up of inch size squares. Never seen wire like that before.
Now I'm almost sure it will do the job but not entirely sure as the wire
is unkinked if you see what I mean but chicken wire has little dents in
it.

Hope I've explained that clearly as I'm wondering if we should return it
and buy the 'proper' stuff as I really need to make this walkway safe to
walk on.

--
I'm not perfect! Are you?

This is chicken wire.
http://www.meshdirect.co.uk/Chicken-...tting-c-2.html

This is what my husband bought, but it's not chicken wire. I guess wire
netting is wire netting and so long as it does the job I want it to do
it should be OK?

http://s7g3.scene7.com/is/image/ae235/76864_A1?$p$

--
I'm not perfect! Are you?