Old 15-11-2011, 04:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R[_2_] Nad R[_2_] is offline

Default NadR

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Are you around NadR? I don't recall seeing any posts from you since before
we went to Sth America.

I was wondering if one person would miss me

It was about ten years ago that I made my first post here.
This is my last post here or anywhere else on usenet.

Last month was my first year as a retired person. That anniversary date
was a good time to reflect on what I was doing with my life and where I
wanted to go next.

Fifteen years ago I moved from the city to the country and never
regretted the move. I feel I have a very good system down for gardening
and maintaining my home, yard and taking care of my animals. Since
joining the Master Gardeners program three years ago, I have found my
local MG program has been my resource for new and exchanging information
on gardening.

I have always had a strong desire to keep learning new things. Chess
clubs, Amateur Radio, Ball Room Dancing, Gardening, Cooking and trying
my hand at the first stock market by buying a couple dairy cows. Now it
is time to feed my first joys, math and physics.

I purchased some new toys: a digital oscilloscope, digital counter,
auto-variable transformer, low powered lasers, protoboards and a few
extra toys. Thirty years ago during my university days I had ideas, but
never had the time to see if the ideas pan out. Now I have the time to
see how the world works and create my own small scale scientific
experiments. I have to scratch that itch and see if I can create
something new. Success is extremely low and my mind is not as sharp as
it once was, but I have to try.

So what gives is time. I use to spend a lot of time here and on other
newsgroups. In the beginning I have learned allot about gardening and
not just about gardening here, but also the philosophical views of
gardening.

Like a kid in a candy store, I am off to try something new. So this is
my last post. Thanks to everyone for the fun times.

Enjoy Life FarmI... and to others here

Nad R

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R