Old 17-11-2011, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant Identification? Black berries & White flowers

In message , Ragnar
writes

"mudcow007" wrote in message

Hello all

i threw down some horse muck about a month ago an quite a few "things"
have grown since. once plant has especially caught my eye

any ideas what it is?

apologies for the quality of photo's....damn blackberries!!

[image: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/mudcow007/1.jpg]

[image: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/mudcow007/2.jpg]

[image: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/mudcow007/3.jpg]

[image: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/mudcow007/4.jpg]

[image: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/mudcow007/5.jpg]

as you can probably tell from the background the garden is still like a
bomb site....

could this be "Black Nightshade"?

Yes almost certainly Black Nighshade. I get it in my garden too.
Not poisonous in case you were worried.

The toxicity of Solanum nigrum (black nightshade) and allies is one of
those things which is disputed.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley