Old 17-11-2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Venus Flytrap

Hunky Farrel wrote:
mj schrieb:
On Nov 15, 3:30 pm, Hunky wrote:
mj schrieb:

I am going to get some Venus Flytraps for my 7 and 8 year old
neighbor boys for Christmas. Anything I should know and are there
other plants like that to grow with them?
MJ

i strongly advice against your course of action. venus flytraps are
not for little boys. you should purchase a peyote cactus instead.
they will have more fun with it anyway.

Care to explain why?

venus flytraps are gay plants. they are for girls. a peyote cactus is
a manly plant. it will help them in their daily struggles through
adolescence.

Struggles that you are yet to conquer it seems. If you cannot contribute
please don't waste time and bandwidth.