Old 18-11-2011, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Some advice on my broken strimmer please

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:56:09 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article , Brooklyn1 says...

Kane hughes wrote:

my boss gave me a komatsu strimmer.

What's a strimmer,

A strimmer is what you call a weed wacker

Wacker... now you're really getting sexual!

Wacker is sexual? You Yanks sure are weird.

And none is weirder than our boy Shelly, even for an USian.

Oh, and do you feel safer now that you will have USians troops stationed
on your island continent to protect you from . . . . ? Most peoples
don't enjoy the Empire's presence.

Obama says we are a Pacific power, and that we are never leaving.
Good luck.

I'm sure that aroused Shelly, too ;O)

Wank-on Shelly.
--