Old 18-11-2011, 03:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Some advice on my broken strimmer please

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:56:09 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article , Brooklyn1
says...

Kane hughes wrote:

my boss gave me a komatsu strimmer.

What's a strimmer,

A strimmer is what you call a weed wacker

Wacker... now you're really getting sexual!

Wacker is sexual? You Yanks sure are weird.

And none is weirder than our boy Shelly, even for an USian.

:-)) Perhaps he just can't spell?

Oh, and do you feel safer now that you will have USians troops stationed
on your island continent to protect you from . . . . ? Most peoples
don't enjoy the Empire's presence.

We've had US 'spookish' type bases here for a long time but not so's you'd
really notice. Probably the worst thing about them is that they don't
really support the local (small town) economies. If the Marine base does
buy local then they might be welcome by the Northern Territorian residents.
I must admit I'd rather all furriners stopped buying our farmland or trying
to put troops or spooks here, and I'm especially jaundiced about US spooks
since their meddling caused the Constitutional crisis here in 975, but we're
a little place economically and population wise so we really don't have too
many options but to roll over.

Obama says we are a Pacific power, and that we are never leaving.
Good luck.

Thanks. I think we all might need it given the still simmering sovereign
debt issues.