Old 18-11-2011, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default A bit of a ticking off!

We have had some intrusions in the past and have done (at a cost) some
security measures such as PrikaStrip and GuardCam. These reccommendations
were given to us from the police and we have bought the products and
installed them.

All of that has not stopped a certain indivdual from using our garden as a
shortcut to his parents house when he has had a taste of beer and heaven
knows what else.

Thinking I was within the law I put a bit of barbed wire in his way in MY
garden betweem the Prika Striped fences. There is no way in or out unless
your intentions are criminal.

He got a bit entangled, snagged his body and clothing, and I have an ASBO
for my efforts. He rang his parents and they knew or at least thought they
knew where he was.

The GuardCam worked against me in this case because I had the cheek to
protect my property.

Baz