Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
TOM KAN PA

Default Planting Starfire Lily (= Haemanthus)

BJ, you concluded an earlier reply of yours to my post, and I quote:
"BTW, the following post has a solution."
____Reply Separator_____
Yet you offered no solution!

Then in your last post, you replied:
Same old! Same old! I noticed that you attacked before answering the posed
question. Why didn't YOU answer the question in your initial post? Is your
ego so fragile that it feeds on belittling other? Your initial reply certainly
wasn't amusing and didn't contribute anything "worthwhile."
____Reply Separator_____
Once again, your reply was an attack that no answer was given. Perhaps you
should offer an answer before you flame others.