Old 27-11-2011, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin Roger Tonkin is offline

Default Early Spring Bulbs

In article , jmsmith2011
@hotmail.co.uk says...

I planted some spring bulbs about a month ago - planting them at the depth
which it said on the packet.

They have come through already - some by as much as half an inch.

Should I cover them up with compost; move them in to the green house and
protect from frost; just leave as they are; or any other suggestion.

Meandering around this afternoon, I noticed that we have several clumps
of snowdrops up by about an inch.

Never remember seeing them before the new year before.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales