Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Bunny McElwee

Default When to re-pot an Anthurium

I have an Anthurium Red Hot that is still in its original 7" store
pot. It is healthy, although it has not bloomed any flowers since I
brought it home (3 months ago). The leaves are clean, I have it near a
humidifier, but in looking in the pot, there appears to be little to
no soil left in the pot. Nothing but roots. I water it almost every
day, its sucking up water like there's no tomorrow. Is it time to take
this plant to the next size pot, and if so, what size should I go to
and what are the soil requirements? Thanks in advance!