Old 30-11-2011, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kath Kath is offline

Default Sloe gin update

For those of you who gave advice and remember, I asked about gin soaked sloes which had
been put through a food blender, so I thought I'd update you.

We tried the matured liquor with no ill effects- but we discarded it anyway as the flavour
was VERY, VERY dry. Much more than the others made at the same time which were done
'traditionally', so that will not be something we do again.

As an aside, Sloe white rum is really good.

Kath