Old 04-12-2011, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Geraniums/ Zonal PG

On 03/12/2011 23:50, David WE Roberts wrote:
Still flowering and putting out new buds.
What is the best way to over winter them?
Just put them in a shed?

I am reluctant to bring them in until the weather turns really frosty,
but after that I am not sure that a shed will keep them above 0C.

Will they be O.K. in their current pots away from serious frost?

Chers

Dave R

Amazing how damp it gets in a shed, and that's what does for them IME. I
lost all mine last year so I'm trying a plastic cold frame lined with
bubble wrap this time. No condensation so far.