Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Foster & Smith catalog

In article , LeighMo wrote:
There's some nice pics, but their info is kind of goofy. They have helpfully
labeled each of their plants with its lighting requirements. Unhelpfully,
they've labeled Anubias as a high-light plant, and Microsword as a low-light
plant.

I'll bet it just got swapped, the entries for a few of the Kent
Freshwater plan fertilizers.

What bugs me about this catalog is that they send me a new one every two
or three weeks. The best part of online shopping is that I don't have
to read a freakin catalog....

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.