Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Vox Humana

Default Primrose

"Amanda McClelland" wrote in message
I recently received a Primrose plant. It had beautiful flowers but

they've
all went away. Now it's just a green plant. What can I do to get it to
bloom again? Is it ok to keep this as a house plant? Thanks for any
advice!

They are spring blooming perennials. It probably won't bloom again for you
this year. Plant it outside in partial sun to partial shade and you will
probably get blooms again next spring. Of course, if it is snowy where you
are, wait until it gets warmer as the plant is used to being indoors and
will not like being planted outside in the snow. I doubt that you will be
able to keep it indoors indefinitely. I think they are sold as seasonal
plants in the florist trade meant to be discarded after they bloom.