Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Martin

Default onyx sand?

Funny thing David,

I went for Flourite instead of Onyx sand because there were far more
carbonates in Onyx than Flourite.....GH/KH therefore increases and my
hardness values were hight enough.
Theres a complete trace element chemistry comparison of these.......now
where was it!!!!

Thinking....See these (after a quick internet search) - there was a better
one which compared loads of substrates.

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertil...lourite.html#0
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertil...ate-jamie.html

"David Wee" wrote in message
In article ,
Martin wrote:
LeighMo - no offence but since you have just indicated that 'He' is an
innapropriate pronoun - you should be more careful with statements

like.....

The package recommends 2", but I like it deeper myself -- 3"-4".
Leigh

very big LOL

that was quite funny when you pointed it out ;-).

But i will be getting myself onyx sand. Seems like the better
flourite from what i hear.

"I like it to be thick, and be laid deeply, at least 4""

Whoever thought gravel could be the source of sexual double entendre?