Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Alex R

Default AzGardens - Shrimp ?

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Most people don't have a problem with their end results... it's just the
long delivery time and the terrible customer service!

Agreed. They mean well, they just aren't terribly efficient. However, if

you
take a day off work to wait for a delivery of live fish and they don't

arrive,
sometimes more than once...well, it works out to be awfully expensive

fish!

When I ordered mine, I didn't wait at home for FedEx. They made a delivery
attempt at 8 or 9 a.m., and left a note because no one answered. I picked up
the package later at the FedEx facility at about 6 p.m. The shrimp were
fine.
__
Alex