Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Brian

Default AzGardens - Shrimp ?

"LeighMo" wrote in message
The first shipment of SAE's was largely the false siamensis,

I've heard that complaint about AZ Garden before -- that sometimes their

SAEs
are false SAEs. They blame supplier problems, but you'd think they'd look

at
the fish while packing them.

So what did you do with the false SAEs?

Leigh

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/halloween/881/\\

Well, I traded most of them to a LFS. I think I had 6 to begin with. 4 to
the LFS and two into a small ten gal slow growth tank. One of the two died
after about a month, the second went outside into the veggie filter part of
the pond and got to be about 6 inches long over the summer. He's currently
wintering in that small 10 gal again (admittedly cramped). I have black
neon tetras in that tank and he has never bothered any of them. -Brian