Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Bob Alston

Default AzGardens - Shrimp ?

She made my CAEs miserable. I was forced to
move them to a different tank.

Do you really mean CAEs or SAEs? If false Simease would take on a Chinease
Algae Eater, I think that would be justice for one of the lower forms of
life in the fish arena - CAEs. After what one did to my angels, the only
good CAE is a d... CAE.

--
Bob Alston

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Well, I traded most of them to a LFS. I think I had 6 to begin with. 4

the LFS and two into a small ten gal slow growth tank. One of the two

died
after about a month, the second went outside into the veggie filter part

of
the pond and got to be about 6 inches long over the summer. He's

currently
wintering in that small 10 gal again (admittedly cramped). I have black
neon tetras in that tank and he has never bothered any of them.

I kept a false SAE for years and years. It was a cute and lively fish.

She
did get aggressive as she got older, but only with fish that looked like

her --
with that long, narrow shape. She made my CAEs miserable. I was forced

move them to a different tank.

Leigh