Old 20-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Vaughan87 Vaughan87 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaisr View Post
Glad you asked before buying one. Yes, they require considerably more maintenance than a house plant, some more than others. In fact, a bonsai is not really a house plant. It is a living work of art. However, if properly cared for, some species will last hundreds of years.
Where do you live? Google on Bonsai Clubs International or American Bonsai Society. They have lists of clubs. Find your nearest bonsai club. They will help you find the easiest bonsai to care for in your location, & will teach you what to do with it.
If you have any specific questions, write again.
Iris
Hello! I am really into spiritual gathering with nature and when I discovered bonsai that was like a whole new world to me. I was so passionate about this idea that I was spending so many time with my first tree and it grew very beautiful. I think that as bonsaisr bonsai is a live work of art.