Old 15-08-2011, 12:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marsha[_2_] Marsha[_2_] is offline

Default First Tulip of the Season-7827

Barbara, a lovely photograph and proud you should be of having this bloom so
beautifully. I was stopped for minute when I read the first tulip of the
season and then I remembered you are just going into spring as we are facing
fall soon.

Marsha

"Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE wrote in message
I'm rather proud of this tulip, I live in a sub tropical climate and it's
not easy to get tulips to grow and flower, I have to put the bulbs in the
fridge for about 6 weeks, before planting them out. This is the first one
to bloom in my new garden.