Old 15-08-2011, 05:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default First Tulip of the Season-7827

"Maroochy" wrote ...

I'm rather proud of this tulip, I live in a sub tropical climate and it's
not easy to get tulips to grow and flower, I have to put the bulbs in the
fridge for about 6 weeks, before planting them out. This is the first one
to bloom in my new garden.

Isn't life strange, here's us trying to grow sub tropical plants like
Hedychiums and Bananas and you, in a sub tropical climate, are growing
tulips. Why do we make life so difficult for ourselves? Fun though.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK