Old 15-08-2011, 11:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default First Tulip of the Season-7827

f/22 wrote:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:26:51 +1000, Maroochy wrote:

I'm rather proud of this tulip, I live in a sub tropical climate and
it's not easy to get tulips to grow and flower, I have to put the
bulbs in the fridge for about 6 weeks, before planting them out.
This is the first one to bloom in my new garden.

Barbara,
A really nice image, and an additional amount of pride in your
success. Good going.

Thanks Bob, now the challenge is to get them to flower next year. :-)