Old 23-10-2011, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default After years: my 1st 'home-grown' apple

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:01:31 +0200, Willi wrote:

I try to breed apples since about 20 years. I got some varieties
already, but they all were 1-2 days at most durable after the harvest.
This one seems to be a durable winter apple. Slightly sour, as I like
it. How long it is storable I don't know yet. I got only one piece, and
I was to curious about its taste than to put it in a proper place to
test how long it would stay in presentable condition.

Greets, Willi

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...pple_001-0.jpg

Enjoy the fruit of your labors. It looks good.