Old 23-12-2011, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas

"Baz" wrote in message
Dave Hill wrote in news:e70c003e-d88a-475c-
:

Here at the soggy end of Swansea Bay things have changed over the last
few hours.
The Wife had a hospital appointment early this morning, it was raining
but quite warm, on the weat there the rain started to belt down.
When I went out at 1pm to collect our post the rain had stoped and it
was colder. upon checking it had droped from 52f to 42f and we had had
1.45 inches of rain. Water running everywhere, pouring in from the
fields above us, the ground just can't take any more.
David
Thinking of building an ark here at the wet end of Swansea Bay.

Pouring with rain here in N.Lincs as well, and has been since aroun 6am.
Can feel it getting colder too.
My first day of a 3 week holiday from work. I was hoping to get some
outside jobs done too!

Baz

Raining here on the Isle of Wight too :-((

and I have a photo shoot to do this afternoon. At least the shoot inside but
I do have to get there!!

Mike