Old 24-12-2011, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default stealing holly

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
I have just been out to cut some holly for our house and found that the
best of it has vanished overnight, there are tyre tracks but nothing else
except to guess who might have taken it. I am sure that some of you will
have had the same thing happened to them.
Best wishes to our more honest members and friends

kate

Sorry to hear that Kate. We are lucky in that our Holly, it grows like weed
in our gardens, is growing in the hedges either sides so the neighbours can
help themselves if they like. Bit too complicated for the plebs to get to
it.

Have a super Christmas yourself and thanks to those who have send me
messages. I think I have replied to you all.

Mike