Old 24-12-2011, 04:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas-9115

"Maroochy (at Yabba)" wrote ...

Willi wrote:
Same to you. May 2012 bring again many interesting subjects for your
camera!

Thank you, things are looking bright, today I saw the platypus in the dam,
he was on the far side and I wasn't able to get a photo of him, but at
least I've now seen him. :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy new year to everyone.

Now you have Platypus in the dam, your place gets even better. When we went
to Warawong once we had my wife's sister with us and she is a bit deaf. It
was a night walk and we were at the lake waiting for Platypus to appear when
I saw something coming out of the reeds and wispered to the leader that
there was one swimming across the lake. At that point my sis-in-law says in
a very loud voice, "is that a crocodile?" It disappeard immediately and we
never saw another! She was popular, not.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.