Old 23-12-2011, 07:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Merry Christmas-9115

From me and mine to you and yours.

May you all have a safe and happy Christmas and a very bright 2012.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg c-9115-apsthlily-CARD14-12-11-5d-400.jpg (54.9 KB, 96 views)
Old 23-12-2011, 10:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Same to you. May 2012 bring again many interesting subjects for your camera!

G Willi
Old 23-12-2011, 04:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:55:00 +0100, Willi wrote:

Same to you. May 2012 bring again many interesting subjects for your camera!

G Willi

I second Willi, have a great season yourself. And thanks, Barbara, for
all the beauty you bring to all of us.
Old 24-12-2011, 07:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Willi wrote:
Same to you. May 2012 bring again many interesting subjects for your
camera!

Thank you, things are looking bright, today I saw the platypus in the dam,
he was on the far side and I wasn't able to get a photo of him, but at least
I've now seen him. :-)

Old 24-12-2011, 07:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

joevan wrote:
I second Willi, have a great season yourself. And thanks, Barbara, for
all the beauty you bring to all of us.

Thank you, I can assure you it's been my pleasure.

Old 24-12-2011, 04:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Maroochy (at Yabba)" wrote ...

Willi wrote:
Same to you. May 2012 bring again many interesting subjects for your
camera!

Thank you, things are looking bright, today I saw the platypus in the dam,
he was on the far side and I wasn't able to get a photo of him, but at
least I've now seen him. :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy new year to everyone.

Now you have Platypus in the dam, your place gets even better. When we went
to Warawong once we had my wife's sister with us and she is a bit deaf. It
was a night walk and we were at the lake waiting for Platypus to appear when
I saw something coming out of the reeds and wispered to the leader that
there was one swimming across the lake. At that point my sis-in-law says in
a very loud voice, "is that a crocodile?" It disappeard immediately and we
never saw another! She was popular, not.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 25-12-2011, 07:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Bob Hobden wrote:

Now you have Platypus in the dam, your place gets even better. When
we went to Warawong once we had my wife's sister with us and she is a
bit deaf. It was a night walk and we were at the lake waiting for
Platypus to appear when I saw something coming out of the reeds and
wispered to the leader that there was one swimming across the lake.
At that point my sis-in-law says in a very loud voice, "is that a
crocodile?" It disappeard immediately and we never saw another! She
was popular, not.

I can understand why. :-) They are extremely shy.

I didn't get to see "our" one again, but at least I know he's
there...somewhere.
(we have a very large dam and overflow area.)

Last night I stayed up there and I threw out some fruit scraps and sure
enough a couple of possums came almost right up to the house and ate every
bit of the fruit.

[IMG] code is On

OT Merry Christmas Shell Gardening 3 22-12-2003 02:12 AM
OT Merry Christmas Shell Orchids 0 21-12-2003 06:42 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year Theo Bonsai 0 19-12-2003 05:43 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM