Old 01-01-2012, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Anoother good reason to compost

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote:
A Swedish lady found a wedding ring that she'd lost in the kitchen 16
years ago. It turned up on a carrot in the garden. They guess it
went to the compost pile, or the sheep ate it and re-deposited it.g

http://www.thelocal.se/38248/20111230/

Jim

There's hope yet. So far I have only found a teaspoon and a vegetable
peeler in the compost heap.

I haven't started composting yet , but I once found a diamond ring in my
flower bed . Old style cut from the 50's , I sold it to the doughnut shop
owner's wife for a hunnerd bucks .
--
Snag
Learning keeps