Old 04-01-2012, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Weather stations

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:33:07 -0000, Pete C wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote

I have a basic bit of kit but without wind and rain info. Looking

upgrade to something more sophisticated, wireless with PC

software.
Who has what please.

Bought this as part of the wife's Christmas present, she saw it

whilst
I was wandering about the shop ..

http://www.maplin.co.uk/usb-wireless...ecaster-223254

Not had time or the weather to set it up yet but it looks OK for

the
money and has PC connections etc. and seems to get good reviews.

Thank you Bob. I actually posted to the wrong group!

Missed uk.sci.weather? I've added that group.

Really need more information about what measurements you want from
the station and a rough budget.

--
Cheers

That Maplin one will do nicely thanks