Old 06-01-2012, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Crazy

Dave Hill wrote:
I should have said that my sweet pea plants from seed sown late May
are now standing 5 to 6 ft tall and throwing new shoots, and a few
flower stems (Only about an inch at present), they havn't been touched
by the few frosts we have had, they have also taken the gales, hail
and rain so far.
This posting will probably cause them to die now.
David

I have a sweet pea that was planted at a similar time, which is about 10'
high and attacking the satelite dish. No flowers at present, though

The accidental peas on the allotment flowered and died. :-(