Old 06-01-2012, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Crazy

We now have 2 crocus in flower, will have a couple of daffs out in
about 10 days, but just the first tips of the snowdrop leaves showing.
Yesterday we were having lunch in Sainsburys (Swansea) and the
planters they have almost by the river Tawe have some nice red
geraniums in flower.
Here yesterday I found a couple of dasiy flowers and today a dandylion
flower bud showing colour.
David@the wet end of Swansea Bay
Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Jan 6, 3:15*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
We now have 2 crocus in flower, will have a couple of daffs out in
about 10 days, but just the first tips of the snowdrop leaves showing.
Yesterday we were having lunch in Sainsburys (Swansea) and the
planters they have almost by the river Tawe have some nice red
geraniums in flower.
Here yesterday I found a couple of dasiy flowers and today a dandylion
flower bud showing colour.
David@the wet end of Swansea Bay

I should have said that my sweet pea plants from seed sown late May
are now standing 5 to 6 ft tall and throwing new shoots, and a few
flower stems (Only about an inch at present), they havn't been touched
by the few frosts we have had, they have also taken the gales, hail
and rain so far.
This posting will probably cause them to die now.
David
Old 06-01-2012, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Dave Hill wrote:
I should have said that my sweet pea plants from seed sown late May
are now standing 5 to 6 ft tall and throwing new shoots, and a few
flower stems (Only about an inch at present), they havn't been touched
by the few frosts we have had, they have also taken the gales, hail
and rain so far.
This posting will probably cause them to die now.
David

I have a sweet pea that was planted at a similar time, which is about 10'
high and attacking the satelite dish. No flowers at present, though

The accidental peas on the allotment flowered and died. :-(

Crazy Worms Sam Hopkins Ponds 6 16-06-2003 08:01 PM
Clematis drive me crazy Janice United Kingdom 13 16-06-2003 07:21 PM
I must be crazy. Anyone else? Allview Gardening 5 30-04-2003 03:32 PM
My crazy looking Java Fern - What to do? RifRaf Freshwater Aquaria Plants 11 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
Crazy Bird Doing Harm to Door Tom Engel Gardening 9 09-02-2003 08:01 AM