Old 20-04-2003, 07:32 AM
~ jan

Default Floating plant divider??

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:32:43 -0500, jammer wrote:

You are the one i am looking for i think. My husband and son are
attending mass and when they get back or in the morning when the
husband looks out over the backyard kingdom, he will see a rather
hideous bright orange with white paint on it EXTENSION CORD going from
the outlet across the patio, across the yard to his trouble light or
drop light that is hanging on the fence. I am hoping for a minor
explosion.

I'll hope for a trip to the hardware store and a reading of the electrical
code book (if he's talented in that way). ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a