Old 11-01-2012, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shirleycatuk shirleycatuk is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

"Sacha" wrote in message

Thank you, Judith and Martin, too. Not out yet but about to be. We're
going to place outside Newton Abbot on the river Teign. I can see the
water which will be lovely and N the grandson can see trains across the
other side of the river, which sends him into ecstasies! It's a
fabulously bright blue and sunny day and I am 66 with optimism! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Happy Birthday wishes from me too.....I hope you've had a wonderful day!
--

Shirley x
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community