Old 11-01-2012, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

In article , Sacha
writes
Thank you, Judith and Martin, too. Not out yet but about to be. We're
going to place outside Newton Abbot on the river Teign. I can see the
water which will be lovely and N the grandson can see trains across the
other side of the river, which sends him into ecstasies! It's a
fabulously bright blue and sunny day and I am 66 with optimism! ;-)

Hope you had a wonderful day Sacha, it wasn't bad weather either!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph