Old 13-01-2012, 02:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

In article 10dadd51-8e8c-4d06-9a5d-dc9ab97d4906
@q17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

janet T wrote
and look on the bright side, you get a nice letter about testing for
bowel cancer in this area when you reach this ripe old age.!

Indeed we do down here as well. Then they follow it up with a testing
kit and somewhat lurid instructions about how to collect, prepare and
send a 'sample'. Not sure I'm quite up to that ATM.

Do.. it's very easy. Takes longer to read about than to collect:-)
Scotland started this screening 9 years ago and it's making a real impact
on bowel cancer detection and survival.

Plus points are no more scrip charges, free eye tests and for just a
few more years still, car insurance is weighed slightly in my favour.

You'll soon get the hang of the 60+ concessions game; everything from
cinema and theatre tickets, and entry to almost anything, to midweek
restaurants, haircuts, and the bus pass :-)

Janet.