Old 21-01-2012, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Nitrogen and worm activity

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:49:51 -0000, "Kathy" wrote:

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
. ..

Snip

February to March is main mole nookie time

Jake, you never cease to amaze me with the odd and interesting facts you
know :-}

I lead such a sad life really! I need to get out more! :~)

I'll start worrying when I start forgetting all the stuff I've learned
over the years. (I can still conjugate some Latin verbs, e.g. amo,
amas, amatrimony).

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

That now opens up the whole 'I have done Latin' boast :-((

I choose to boast that I have forgotten more Latin than I learnt at the
Private School I went to. Why Oh Why do they feel that Latin is
sooooooooooooooooooo important? OK OK OK I know that plant names are in
Latin and wahay away we go lets boast that we know that the Latin name for a
Come on, show off, what is it?

Mike

If a man is alone in the garden and speaks, and there is no woman
to hear him, is he still wrong?

Yes because women are like that.

..
..