Old 22-01-2012, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Apple seed. . .

On Jan 22, 11:32*am, "Ray" wrote:
Using advice I found on the Internet, I placed several apple seeds in a damp
paper towel and stored them in the refrigerator for a couple of months.

They still haven't sprouted, but I see no evidence of rot or mold.

Can I expect them to sprout when I put them in the ground in the spring?

Since you have many seeds, I would plant at least one of them in a
small amount of dirt ( dehydrated pod thing) and see what happens. I
would think if they sprout in that they will outdoors.