Old 24-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Econerd Econerd is offline
Registered User

Ok well first off thats not the right one. Thats the double ive got the standard. And thats not assembly instructions thats just someone selling it in america. If you had acualy read my post you would see that ive got one and that i can find it online to buy but i cant find any instructions for it.
It isnt as simple as it looks as each piece is different and has different flanges and grooves in it. I also have pieces missing which makes it hard to work out how to put it together.