Old 20-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Kim

Default Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was How did everybody get started with thei

In article ,
says...

The plants will arrive by the end of next week so I need

to know which one will
go where, based on how it might "grow up".

The bed in question is hexagonal, with 6' sides. I will

be putting in 7 roses

George Burns
Intrigue
Lavaglut
Margaret Merril
Easy Going
The Fairy
Baby Grand

Here's one link to a picture and description of
a mature "The Fairy":
http://members.fortunecity.com/cnett...ur/thefairy.ht
ml

Very pretty shot of her, Gail. It's a bit more spreading than I thought at
first. How much smaller can she be pruned down to, do you think? (width wise)
I may not be saying that right so I hope you know what I mean.

--

Kim

"We have done so much with so little for so long that now we can do anything
with nothing." -- Dave Marcis