Old 28-01-2012, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Really good gardening speaker

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie Pridham
writes
Thanks for posting this, I have passed it on to our Secretary for the
Cornwall HPS group (no longer my wife but we know how hard it is to get
good suggestions)

On that basis I would also recommend Val Bourne, and Fergus from Great
Dixter.
Rosie Hardy brings lovely plants as does Bob Brown.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

We have had all of those, and I agree, all good speakers.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs