Old 28-01-2012, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default New lawnmower

On Jan 28, 3:55*pm, rbel wrote:
I am thinking of treating myself to a new lawnmower. *The one thing
that has annoyed me with the current Honda rotary is that it will not
cut the grass at the edges of the lawns. *Does anyone know of a
wheeled rotary where the cutting width exceeds the width of the wheel
track? *Given the somewhat uneven surface of the lawns I not
particularly keen on a mower with a rear roller which I suppose would
help get around the problem.

--
rbel

I have seen a Bosch that has overhanging fingers that draw the grass
into the blade. Dunno how well it works.