Old 28-01-2012, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default New lawnmower

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:28:24 +0000, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

harry wrote:

On Jan 28, 3:55*pm, rbel wrote:
I am thinking of treating myself to a new lawnmower. *The one thing
that has annoyed me with the current Honda rotary is that it will not
cut the grass at the edges of the lawns. *Does anyone know of a
wheeled rotary where the cutting width exceeds the width of the wheel
track?

I have seen a Bosch that has overhanging fingers that draw the grass
into the blade. Dunno how well it works.

I have the Bosch Rotak 34, and find it very manoeuvrable on my
smallish lawns. Seems to manage to get to the edges of even the
curved sections.

Chris

I have a cordless version of that and also find that it cuts to the
edge very well.

G.Harman