Old 30-01-2012, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Indoor Hyacinth

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
We have some lovely large scented hyacinths, but the will not stay
upright in the bowl. Apart from constructing a frame to support them,
does anyone have any tips on keeping them upright as they grow?

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

The Dutch in their mass displays outdoors use wire rods pushed down through
the stem and bulb, not sure I could bring myself to do that.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs