Old 31-01-2012, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Can I cut this plant back?

On Jan 30, 3:46*pm, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:47:38 -0800 (PST), Higgs Boson

wrote:
On Jan 24, 6:00*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
This pic

http://tinypic.com/r/2imd52/5

shows a plant I was given. *It is so leggy that I can't support it
with long sticks.

Anybody know the name?

Also, is it safe to cut it back?

I kinda like it, but need your advice before hacking.

TIA

HB

OK, someone said the pic wasn't good enough, so will this give the NG
a better ID on the plant?

http://tinypic.com/r/6xqdqg/5

Can I plant it deep? *Or cut off the top & hope more will grow out of
stem? *Or cut off roots and hope what's left will root? *I don't want
to bother with layering

Which plant are you refering to, I see at least three.

It's the one on the right, which I leaned up against a trunk to make
it more visible. There are several of this plant, all temporarily
housed in a large pot.

HB