Old 31-01-2012, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default New lawnmower

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:35:40 -0000, "MuddyMike"
wrote:

rbel wrote in message ...

I am thinking of treating myself to a new lawnmower. The one thing
that has annoyed me with the current Honda rotary is that it will not
cut the grass at the edges of the lawns. Does anyone know of a
wheeled rotary where the cutting width exceeds the width of the wheel
track? Given the somewhat uneven surface of the lawns I not
particularly keen on a mower with a rear roller which I suppose would
help get around the problem.

My lawns are very uneven, but present no problems for my old roller driven
Hayter harrier.

Does it solve the problem of not being able to cut right up to the
edges?
--
rbel